The basic fighter for most NATO countries for several decades, this aircraft deserved a place in FSX. For the last year Aerosoft has been working on a high detail model of this aircraft and now you will see the Fighting Falcon fly into the virtual world of FSX.
The F-16 Fighting Falcon is a multirole jet fighter build by General Dynamics for the US Air Force. The lightweight fighter became the ubiquities fighter as it was exported to 25 nations and a record breaking production of over 4,400 aircraft. Updated every decade it remains the basic fighter for nations worldwide. Apart from being a very serious fighter it remains about the most enjoyable aircraft to fly with the superb maneuverability and power that allows vertical climbs. Visibility is unparalleled in the frameless bubble canopy. This enjoyment remains fully intact in FSX.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP 2 or Acceleration)
- Windows XP/Vista with the latest Service Packs (XP recommended)
- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU (2x 2666Mhz) or equivalent (Core 2 Quad CPU recommended)
- 2 GB RAM
- DX9 Graphic Card with at least 256 MB (512 MB strongly recommended)
- Joystick/Throttle with programmable buttons highly recommended
SELAMAT TINGGAL SEMUANYA
Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik