MYCC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

superhuman-chris brown

Go down

superhuman-chris brown Empty superhuman-chris brown

Post by dea Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:02 am

Weak I have been crying and crying for weeks How'd I survive when I can barely speak Barely eat, On my knees But that's the moment you came to me You don't know what your love has done to me Think I'm invincible I see though the me I used to be You changed my whole life Don't know what your doing to me with your love I'm feeling all super human, you did this to me A super human heart beats in me Nothing can stop me here with you Super human (I feel so superhuman X2) Super human Strong Since I've been flying and writing the wrongs Feels almost like I've had it all along I can see tomorrow Well every problem is gone because I flew everywhere with love inside of me It's unbelievable to see how love can set me free You changed my whole life (life) Don't know what your doing to me with your love (uh-huh) I'm feeling all super human, you did this to me A super human heart beats in me Nothing can stop me here with you Super human (I feel so superhuman X2) Super human It's not a bird, not a plane It's my heart and it's going, gone away My only weakness is you Only reason is you Every minute with you I can feel like I can do anything I'm Going going, gone away love You changed my whole life (oh uh) Don't know what your doing to me with your love (to me with your love) I'm feeling all super human, you did this to me, yeah A super human heart beats in me Nothing can stop me here with you Super human Super human
dea
dea
128 Byte Member
128 Byte Member

Female Leo Monkey
Jumlah posting : 199
Birthday : 03.08.92
Nama Lengkap : Dea Suryana
Lokasi : Sukabumi
Hobi : Nyeuseuh
Reputation Point : 0
Forum Point : 0